The Greater Cambridge Athletics Network (GCAN) aims to provide opportunities for athletes in our region to gain access to the support and advice they need to get the best from themselves.
GCAN is a collaboration of athletics, running and triathlon clubs, based in the geographic area around Cambridge, spanning counties including Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, and Suffolk.
Our current member clubs include:
- Cambridge & Coleridge AC – www.cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk
- Cambridge Triathlon Club – www.cambridgetriathlonclub.com
- Ely Runners – www.elyrunners.co.uk
- Haverhill Running Club – haverhillrunningclub.com
- Meridian Triathlon Club – www.meridiantriclub.co.uk
- Newmarket Joggers – newmarketjoggers.co.uk
- Saffron Striders Running Club – www.saffronstriders.org.uk
- Royston Runners – www.roystonrunners.co.uk
- England Athletics – www.englandathletics.org
- Anglia Ruskin University, The Cambridge Centre for Sport & Exercise Science – www.anglia.ac.uk/science-and-technology/research/our-research-institutes-and-groups/cambridge-centre-for-sport-and-exercise-sciences
- Progress – Cambridge Centre for Health & Performance – www.progresshealth.co.uk